The child who lives with recognition
learns to have goals
20 hours ago
Our children creating a home for the dinosaurs. ... See MoreSee Less
Our children love to explore the role-play kitchen throughout the nursery. A kitchen role-play area enables a child to use their imagination, their communication and language skills and will also help with their personal, social and emotional development. ... See MoreSee Less
Today is the day we start filming our pre-school Christmas Carol Concert. Best of luck pre-schoolers - we know you will be fantastic!🎄⛄️ ... See MoreSee Less
Good luck everyone x
3 days ago
The festivities begin at Woodgreen. ... See MoreSee Less
4 days ago
Our menu of the week. ... See MoreSee Less
Definitely my favourite of the three! 😋
An idea for this weekend is to make salt dough. Salt dough can be used to make Christmas decorations using a child's hand or footprint, animals, ornaments, anything!
• 1 cupful of plain flour (about 250g)
• half a cupful of table salt (about 125g)
• half a cupful of water (about 125ml)
1. Preheat the oven to its lowest setting and line a baking sheet with baking parchment.
2. Mix the flour and salt in a large bowl. Add the water and stir until it comes together into a ball.
3. Transfer the dough to a floured work surface and shape into your chosen model. You can roll it out and cut out shapes, numbers or letters using biscuit cutters, or make any kind of model you can think of.
4. Put your finished items on the lined baking sheet and bake for 3 hrs or until solid.
5. Leave to cool and then paint. ... See MoreSee Less
Tim Lewis Santa hands!
What’s the best toy for their stage of development? Here’s our guide 🎅💙🌈 ... See MoreSee Less